Thursday, July 30, 2009

Today was full of awesomeness. It was the first official day of TwiCon and the registration lines were monsterous....fortunately it pays to have friends in high places and my Melooza (who was working registration) checked us in and pulled our badges without having to stand in a 3-hour line. I was completely starstruck when I got to meet some of my favorite fanfic authors, includingPurdueliz (my roomie), Ninapolitan, Hammondgirl & Sin and Shame who were absolutely a fucktabulous group of women who I had the pleasure of going out for drinks with. I also got to meet qjmom, jenwordsong (who popped my fanfic cherry with her fic Die to Self), admittedly obsessed, texbelle & vgjm who were all very nice and who also had me starstruck.
Not a whole lot happening TwiCon-wise today other than checking in and the vendor stations where I spent a good $150 today. Yes people, I now own four more Twi-shirts to add to my collection, a full set of Twilight trading cards, a 100 Monkeys CD and a couple other odds & ends...and this is only to start. Looking forward to a full day of events tomorrow, especially the fanfiction panels.

TwiCon Registration Headquarters

Registration Lines

Vendors Section

Hillywood Kids
Me
Me & Joanna

Me & Melissa (aka Melooza)


Me & Hammondgirl (aka Di)


Purdueliz (aka Steph), Melooza (aka Melissa) & Me

No comments:

Post a Comment