Saturday, July 11, 2009

Meeting Mel

So I had the pleasure of meeting my Melooza in RL two weeks ago and her beautiful family. And can I just say I love her as much in person? She was in San Francisco with the in-laws and we arranged to meet in Ghiradelli Square. Oddly enough, we ended up meeting in the bathroom!! I decided to wash my hands before we met up and was standing next to a girl at the sink who was also washing her hands. We bonded in the bathroom when a little boy who had been brought in by his mother, yelled out "I have a penis!". We laughed together and commented on how great that was, and at this point we didn't even know we were each other. She left the bathroom and I followed, busting out the cell to call 'Mel'. I about died when the girl from the bathroom answered! We were meant to be friends! Oh, and I just have to say her wee one is absolutely adorable and I'm so excited she's baking a TwiBaby now too! I get to baby shop!! Love you Mel and I can't wait to see you again at TwiCon, we're all going to rock the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment