Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What is 'Operation Lick Jackson's Tattoo'?

'Operation Lick Jackson's Tattoo' came about in the forums one day when me, Mel (who is the my future partner in crime at TwiCon) and the other girls were discussing and formulating a plan - hypothetically of course (*giggles evily*) - for me to tackle, tie-up, blindfold and molest Jackson...repeatedly...at TwiCon. Of course, my fellow Jackson lovers spoke up and wanted a piece of the action. The more the kinkier...uh, I mean the merrier, I say, plus it will be easier to tie him up if I have help holding him down anyway. Sure, there may be some kicking and screaming initially, but nothing that a ball gag won't take care of. Besides, once he's been pleasured beyond comprehension over and over again by us ladies, I'm sure he won't mind. ;)

The trick will be how to fold him into my suitcase so I can fly him home with me, after we make a plaster cast of his luscious....*ahem*....anyway.... Of course if someone is willing to volunteer to drive me back to California from Dallas it might make the smuggling a little easier...any takers???

This blog will not only be a shrine to Jackson, but will chronicle the journey to TwiCon, as well as the convention itself.

And Jackson, if you're reading, don't worry baby, mama will take good care of you. I don't bite...much.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU!! I am working on something for this and now I have a place to link it ;)

    ReplyDelete